Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthdays Galore

I had quite a busy weekend:  2 orders, 2 birthday parties, and worked both jobs on Friday. Boy, am I EXHAUSTED. The Yo Gabba Gabba themed color cake pops were for Lil Mikey's 2nd Birthday and the second order was for Isabella's 1st birthday due on Sunday.  I've had a bunch of orders almost every weekend which keeps me busy, busy busy!  I love it though and can't complain.  :)  

Here are pics of the cake pops for Lil Mikey's Birthday.  They were a huge hit! 



The 75 brown and pink cupcake pops were for Isabella's 1st Birthday.  It was a cherry blossom themed party and the cupcake pops complimented the theme perfectly!  I was able to find a cherry blossom template for the tags so it saved me some time on designing them myself and the buckets were from Target.  (It's the happiest place on Earth for me second to Disneyland! LOL) I'll post more pics of the pops at the party as soon as I receive them.  Thanks again Elaine for the order! 

No comments:

Post a Comment