Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's a Boy!

The girls and I threw a baby shower for Stacey and Daniel.  They are expecting a baby boy in April and we couldn't be more excited for them.  This will be the second offspring of the group and I'm hoping we add a few more in the next few years. Kylie's tired of being the only kid!  Haha. 
We had lots of food which was catered by Jer's mom and lots of other yummy appetizers, including Ana's delicious crab salad.  Yum! For dessert,  I made blue velvet cupcakes with a whipped cream cheese frosting and cake pops as favors/centerpieces. Sue was able to find a website for the cupcake toppers which worked perfectly with my scallop cutter!  You can find the labels here.  We also purchased mason jars as centerpieces filled with raffia and placed 6-8 of the cake pops.  I must say the baby shower was well put together.  Great job organizing, Sue!  


No comments:

Post a Comment